Save Our Rail invites you to the launch of our Western Transport Initiative (WesTrans) concept proposal.
Friday 26 November 2010 at Wallsend Diggers at 5.30pm
The WesTrans includes the Western Education Link Line (WELL) and Commuter “Clipper” Buses.
From the many options available, Save Our Rail chose the one which:
- addresses the needs of the greatest number of people
- services the greatest number of destinations
- provides the greatest regional development opportunities
- gives attention to the parts of greater Newcastle in which public transport is most inadequate
- has the greatest opportunity for transport expansion into the future
This proposal could be a catalyst for investment in infrastructure within the Hunter Region. We would like your feedback.
President Joan Dawson, Secretary Marilyn Eade. Website: saveourrail.org.au Email: email@example.com